Final content for issue #1 (72 pages, 16 in full color):
- C. S. Fuqua: "Rise Up" (with cover illustration by Mike Gallagher)
- Peter Wood: "Almost a Good Day to Go Outside"
- Natania Barron: "Doctor Adderson's Lens" (with photo by Tennille Heinonen)
- Michael Jasper: "A Gathering of Doorways"
- Michael Gallagher: "Closed System" (part 1 of 4)
- Kaolin Fire: "Inspired by Windmills"
- Ralan Conley: "Ratang"
- Josh Whiton: "There Are No Orcs" (translated into Spanish by Itzel Leaf and into French by Andrew Matte)
- Jamie Keys: "Environments Exercise Part 1"
- Christopher Woods: "The Clairvoyants' Hotel"
- D. Harlan Wilson
- Lee Hammock
- Sci-Fi Genre
- Technologized Desire: Selfhood & the Body in Postcapitalist Science Fiction (by D. Harlan Wilson)
- Peckinpah: An Ultraviolent Romance (by D. Harlan Wilson) (reviewed by J. David Osborne)
- The Windup Girl (by Paolo Bacigalupi) (reviewed by Blue Tyson)
- Panverse One (edited by Dario Ciriello) (reviewed by Charles Tan)
[Update: After the break, the final cover as well as page 2 of Bull Spec #1 which is the "contents" page...]
[Hooray! And per my printer, the first print run is scheduled to ship out tomorrow (Thursday the 11th) morning!]